Havis’s latest innovation is the industry’s first Toughbook Certified docking station (DS-PAN-411) for Panasonic’s Semi-Rugged 53. In addition to keeping mobile workers safe, it provides intelligent port replication to reliably connect to peripherals, such as printers, keyboards and bar-code scanners, while minimizing the risk of accidental disconnects. An integrated power supply cord routed along the bottom prevents loss of power.
To provide more reliable WWAN and Wi-Fi connectivity inside a vehicle, Havis offers two models of the docking station with Dual Pass-Thru Antenna to provide users improved data throughput and extended data range allowing them to work in more remote locations.
The DS-PAN-410 joins a long line of intuitive solutions from Havis that keep computing equipment safely docked, even during a crash. Havis offers peace of mind and a smooth transition from office to vehicle.
Call 800-524-9900 or Visit: www.havis.com/cf53
Available Docking Stations for the Panasonic Toughbook 53
- DS-PAN-411 – Toughbook 53 Docking Station
- DS-PAN-411-2 – Toughbook 53 Docking Station with Dual High Gain Antenna
- DS-PAN-412 – Toughbook 53 Docking Station with Integrated Power Supply
- DS-PAN-412-2 – Toughbook 53 Docking Station with Integrated Power Supply & Dual High Gain Antenna
- DS-PAN-413 – Toughbook 53 Cradle (No Dock)