The Kawasaki ZG1400 Police Enforcer
Click here to watch the video of the Enforcer at the police rodeo in Tucson, AZ
Click here to watch the Drop Test video
Built-to-order, each Kawasaki ZG1400 Enforcer can be personalized to suit purchasing agency requirements.
The Kawasaki ZG1400 Enforcer provides significant competitive advantages for law enforcement agencies, compared to the police offerings from competing manufacturers.
– Advanced Traction Control.
– High-performance ABS brake system provides best-in-class braking.
– Quickest acceleration in the law enforcement class.
– Best high-speed handling in the law enforcement class.
– Heavy-duty 41.5 amp alternator.
– 503-pound payload capacity.
– Removable saddle bags.
– Front and rear "Drop bars" that fully protect the motorcycle.
– Radio box.
– Tough and durable clutch is the least-expensive system to replace in the category.
– Three-year unlimited mileage factory warranty.
– Fleet service staff training, plus the authorization to conduct non-warranty
maintenance and repairs, on-site.
– Purchasing agencies may also take their vehicles to any Kawasaki motorcycle
dealer for regular maintenance, repairs, or warranty service.
Kawasaki Enforcer is clearly the right choice for law enforcement agencies. The Kawasaki ZG1400 Enforcer out-performs every other available unit in the category, and does it at a price sensitive to tight municipal budgets.
For more information: